How to Get Rid of a Hangover Fast- Cure a Hangover Fast
How to Get Rid of a Hangover
Drink alcohol intelligently by knowing how to get rid of a hangover. Know How to get rid of hangover headache, nausea, stomach ache, hangover shakes, hangover eyes, hangover breath, anxiety and dizziness.
A few pegs the night before lightened your heart and spirit, but the morning that follow awakes you with a heavy, spinney and queasy head. The awful feeling compels you to regret having the extra cocktails before retiring for the day. Hangovers are the common conditions that arise the following day due to access consumption of alcohol. Taking timely preventive measures can help you curb the problem without much effort.
Why do we get hangovers after late night parties?
Alcohol is diuretic causing cells to lose water content faster than normal. Hence, it dehydrates the body cells creating a ‘thirst.’ This condition of dehydration in the body cells due to the consumption of alcohol leads to fatigue, headaches, and nausea and stomach discomfort.
If spending a good time over your favorite drink with peers and friends is what you set out for, then know the golden rules to avoid hangovers the next day.
- Once the alcohol start to take control over you it is usually difficult to retract from alcohol consumption quantity. This is the trickiest part of your drinking sessions, so know when to say “Enough.” Excess indulgence will only drag you to ugly situations.
- You can get rid of a hangover fast by drinking plenty of water along with your downy pegs. Hence, drinking a glass of water between every peg keeps dehydration at bay.
- Avoid drinking alcohol on an empty stomach. Always eat something before drinking, why this is important is due to the fact that food in the stomach reduces the absorption rate.
- While some people are reported to benefit from taking two-three aspirins (depending on tolerance level) along with glassful of water before slumping down on the bed. Doing so helps in getting up with a clear head the next morning.
- How to cure hangover instantly doesn’t have a single line answer except for the fact that precautionary measures can cut down the chances of getting one to zero.
- Once you are up on your feet the next morning, make sure you eat a healthy and tasty breakfast. Get rid of a hangover stomach ache by choosing to gorge on light foods that soothe the sensitive stomach.
- Go to sleep after hydrating your body and eating. When you’re asleep, you won’t notice hangover shakes or other hangover symptoms. It’s also possible that your hangover will be completely gone by the time you wake up.
- Take Mint-flavoured gum to get rid of Hangover Breath.
- Get rid of Hangover Eyes by applying ice cube wrapped in a paper towel, chilled spoons, a cool wet washcloth, cucumber etc.
- Do not mix beer, wine and liquor because the combinations may result in unwelcome fatigue the next day. If situation insist you to mix drinks, then follow the golden rule—start with hard drinks and slide over to those with low alcohol content like beer.