How To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast and Naturally
How To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast
Cellulite is one of the most feared nightmares for many post pubertal females as it affects the overall aesthetic appeal of the skin. And, it is characterized by skin dimpling that carries the appearance of ripple-like appearance of the skin.
What causes cellulite?
First of all, let us understand why cellulite occurs on our skin. It occurs due to the protrusion of subcutaneous fat into the dermis leading to undulation.
Sure enough, cellulite acts as a big spoilsport when you want to flaunt yourself in the best bathing suit.
Well, you can breathe a sigh of relief because there are natural as well cosmetic remedies to get rid of cellulite or the unwanted dimpling of the skin.
In contrast to popular belief, being overweight is not the prime reason for the occurrence of cellulite on the skin. Findings of some studies have indicates that nearly 85% to 98% of post pubertal females develop cellulite on varying degree. Interestingly, females of Caucasian race show a higher chance of developing cellulite compared to their female counterparts of Asian race. Back of legs, back of thighs and buttocks are the most prone areas of the body affected by cellulite. In addition, the ratio of cellulite problem is comparatively lower among males than females.
Hence, let us look at some of the treatments recommended by medical and aesthetic experts to control cellulite.
Types of cellulite treatment:
- Cellulite exercise—Since the appearance of cellulite on the skin is highly credited to the misappropriate distribution of fat in the body towards the dermis, implementing effective physical exercise regime is one the best way to get rid of cellulite naturally.
- Diet— Our diet plays an important role in the welfare of our health, thus eating a balanced diet replete of green vegetables, minerals, proteins, wholegrain etc along with the drinking of plenty of water help establish a balance within our body system.
- Creams and vitamins— Although there are no instant cure to get rid of cellulite fast, few cellulite have shown promising results in removing cellulite. These creams when applied on affected areas are capable of stimulating fat metabolism. Vitamin A is an FDA approved component used in treating tale tells signs of aging like wrinkles, lines, creases and cellulite etc.
- Body wraps—The idea of body wraps may sound usual, but it is one of the effective methods used to overcome cellulite. In this process, the body is brushed and massaged and then wrapped with linens soaked in herbal extracts, algae and mud.
- Surgery— If all the methods fail and you are desperate to remove skin dimpling, you might want to try out Liposuction. It is a surgical procedure used to remove cellulite by inserting tiny vacuum cleaner hose under the skin, and safely sucks off the excess fatty tissues.
Cellulite is a very common problem faced by many females post pubertal stage, and it is not known to cause any physical harm. Besides the fact that cellulite directly hinders the self-esteem of females, all that is required is a little dab of efforts to rid it.