How to Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally- Home Remedies
How to Get Rid of Dandruff Fast
A scratchy scalp is what one would like to avoid when one is in the middle of an important official engagements, even worse if you are with your date. Sadly, dandruff often causes these kinds of problems in our social life. In some cases, the problem compounds if hair loss is associated with dandruff. On the brighter side, dandruff is curable and there are plenty of solutions to Get Rid of.
What Causes Dandruff?
Technically, dandruff is a skin disorder characterized by excessive flaking of dead cells of the scalp. It will unfair to say that dandruff is caused by one particular reason because there are multitudinous reasons to dandruff, and one or the other could be the leading causes of dandruff. Dry skin, oily skin, excess use of styling products, poor diet, and stress, overuse of shampoos, yeasts infection and serious skin disorders etc are the Causes of Dandruff.
As a result, the treatment approach may differ from person-to-person, and upon the nature of the cause. If you prefer doing away with dandruff naturally, you may want to know of ‘How to Get Rid of Dandruff Home Remedies‘
Remove Dandruff Naturally Tips
- Tea tree oil possesses anti-septic property which is essential to get rid of dandruff naturally. Since, they are free of chemicals; you can add 3 drops of tea tree in your regular shampoo, and then wash hair using it.
- Vinegar and Dandruff? That’s an odd combination, but the right solution to get rid of dandruff with vinegar. Believe me you won’t regret it. Dilute 1/4 c. vinegar in 1 qt. of water, and use this solution to rinse your hair.
- Medicinal herbs have journeyed through the centuries to serve mankind with remedies for various illnesses. Rinse hair with an infusion of chaparral or thyme, and see the difference.
- At the dietary level, include flaxseed oil, primrose oil or fish oil in your daily diet to replenish the nutrients deficiency and improve the health of the scalp.
- Vitamin C and bioflavoid complex act as revitalizer for hair, skin and general well-being.
- Deficiency of certain vitamins opens up a plethora of health problems of varied nature. Make sure that selenium, vitamin B complex, vitamin E and zinc supplements are taken regularly, but in the process, limit the intake to 100mg of zinc a day.
Curing dandruff altogether may not be instantaneous, nevertheless the condition can be overcome if preventive measures are executed on time.