How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under Eyes Naturally Fast and Overnight
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under My Eyes Naturally Fast
Dark circles under the eyes, supposedly, send wrong ideas to onlookers about one’s overall well being. So, it is not uncommon for families and friends to walk up and ask you if you have been keeping well or even to suspect if you are secretly suffering from domestic physical abuse. Whether we like it or not, dark circles are occurring commonly among women as well as men, and they impale one’s self-esteem and aesthetic aspects mercilessly. But, your quest for the answer will only end once you have understood the causes and the effective means to get rid of dark circles under the eyes
Causes of Dark Circles Under Eyes
The appearance of dark circles under the eyes is indicative of ‘what went wrong down the line.’ You may have noticed how concurrent circles darken under your eyes after spending days of sleepless nights. Although it is difficult to say what is the sole cause of dark circles medical experts or dermatologists have squared in few factors to be responsible for the development of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. The main factors being- lifestyle, diet and hereditary.
So, if one of your parents is prone to dark circles or puffiness under the eyes, you have good enough reason worry about yourself. In addition, stress and strain are also the common cause of dark circles in many cases. This article aims to offer you with help tips on how to get rid of dark circles under the eyes fast and overnight.
Tips on Getting Rid of Dark Circles under Eyes for Both Men and Women-
- Cucumber on the eyes! It’s a common sight in beauty parlors or salons, but something you have little attention on. Slices of potatoes or cucumbers act as coolants to reduce puffiness and dark circles. Allow them to stay on the eyes for about 15 minutes to enjoy maximum benefits. If you are not comfortable with the idea of veggies on your eyes, then you can also use something cold in place of them.
- Getting rid of dark circles naturally can be fulfilled by gorging on vitamins and mineral rich diet containing fruits and vegetables. Papaya, spinach, carrots, mango, lemon, tomato, mint and many more.
- The skin around the eyes is highly sensitive and soft; hence it is easily affected by hostile environment such as heat, cold, dust, winds, pollutants etc. So, use preventive measures like sunglasses when out in the sun.
- Our body needs adequate amount of sleep on a regular basis. Dark circles are also the warning signs of lack of sleep and unhealthy lifestyle. Get sufficient sleep to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles. Blood get circulated while you sleep with your eyes closed, and make sure your head is raised a little higher.
- Vigorous rubbing of the eyes break the labyrinth of blood vessels, and these broken vessels can bruise and results into dark circles.
Now, you know what to do with puffy bags and dark circles under your eyes. The drill is effective only if you follow them sincerely.