How To Get Rid of Zits Fast and Naturally
How To Get Rid of Zits
If you ask a teenager what is the worse part of growing up. The answer is simple and unanimous—zits. And, it holds true considering the series of worries, complexities and defects created by zits on the ‘appearance conscious’ generation of the youth.
Often characterized by red bumps on the skin, zits follow a set pattern of developmental stage.
Technically, they are collectively called Acne Vulgaris, and they are the most common form of skin problems many a large number of populace.
Characteristics of Acne Vulgaris
Acne Vulgaris affects in varying degree from one individual to another—mild to moderate. Plus, they are known to constitute different stages of its development on the skin namely—blackheads, whiteheads, papules or postules, nodules or cysts. Acne affects people from different age groups, the early signs of the skin problems start to show in teenagers as young as the age of the 12 years to adults in their late 20s.
The problem occurs highest among the teenagers as their bodies undergo hyperactivity of the growth hormones.
Get Rid of Zits Fast and Easy
Dermatologists all over the world recommends certain set of medical practice that are known to produce effective results in combating zits through nutritional, medicines and skin care hygiene.
The following three measures effective in controlling zits are given below—
- Always wash your face gently using mild face cleansing soap. Rough handling of skin care products on the affected areas during the cleaning process may increase the chance of its spreading.
- Avoid hot or cold water for washing your face instead use warm water along with a mild soap to clean the face of oil and dirt lodged in the skin pores.
- The chances of getting rid of zits overnight are slim however applying anti-acne creams containing 2% benzoil peroxide on the affected areas have shown remarkable results in many people. While doing so, it is recommended that one uses small amount of the cream on the initial days and gradually increase the amount. But, care should be taken to avoid contact with the eyes.
- Plus, while applying lotion on the affected region, it is best that to use a little less amount of the lotion compared to the amount of benzoil peroxide. Generally, there are no short cuts to getting rid of zits fast unless one eats a healthy diet complete of green vegetables, fruits, grains, pulses, proteins and many more.
- Interestingly, many people have found the secret relationship between zits and Colgate. A dab of Colgate cream on affected areas is believed to be effective in getting rid of zits overnight with Colgate.
Last but not the least, if you are plagued by recurring problems of zits, you can find a friend in water. Water is a natural cleansing agent flushing impurities and toxins from the body system. Do not fret over the woes of zits on your face as long as you follow the tips given above.